We’ve all got that one friend who can make even the worst week better. For me, it's my friend Caily. So naturally it makes sense to name this vibrant and fun smoothie after a vibrant and fun friend. The Caily is loaded with vitamin c & antioxidants. It’s the perfect smoothie to keep colds at bay and start your week off right!
To get started, grab your weapon of choice- for me, the Vitamix blender.
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Chopped Medium Organic Apple (I use Honey Crisp)
- 1 Cup Chopped Organic Baby Carrots
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh, Finely chopped Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Raw Honey
- 1 1/3 Cups Filtered Water
- Chop the apple, carrots & ginger. Place in the blender.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, lemon juice, honey & water to the blender.
- Tightly secure the blender lid.
- Blend until ingredients are liquified.